UpCircle’s cleansing balm gently lifts away impurities, makeup and removes pollution, leaving skin feeling deeply cleansed, hydrated and soothed. Formulated with 100% natural ingredients and combines repurposed finely-ground apricot stones which are a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry. The discarded apricot stones are rich in antioxidant Vitamin E which helps the skin retain its elasticity and protects against harmful pollutants. The apricot stone powder is incorporated Candelilla wax which helps the cleansing balm spread easily and absorb quickly. Candelilla wax can also help to reduce the appearance age spots and provides rich nourishment to your skin. Other natural ingredients included sea buckthorn oil, blue tansy, oat oil and skin-calming blackcurrant seed. Sea buckthorn oil is naturally hydrating and is high in vitamin E, vitamin C and Omega 7 fatty acids which help to keep the skin moisturised, supple and prevents dryness and irritation. Oat oil is known for its ability to soothe maturing, sensitive and damaged skin, and it supports skin elasticity.
- Certified organic & 100% natural
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
Suitable for All Skin Types
The UpCircle cleansing balm is an ideal first cleanse to gently but effectively remove makeup, spf and pollution to leave the skin feeling deeply cleansed, hydrated and soothed.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
How to use
Massage a coin-sized amount between your fingers and onto face in upward circular motions. Remove with a warm, damp cloth to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion. Best used as the first cleanse to break down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin Follow with a water-based cleanse (like our chai soaps) to remove any impurities in the pores. Suitable for daily use.
Housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid - fully recyclable packaging.
Why We Love UpCircle
UpCircle are pioneers when it comes to making sustainable, low waste, natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare. The circular economy sits at the heart of what they do.
So what makes UpCircle so special?
UpCircle repurpose products that would have normally gone to waste or have been disgarded and transform them into natural and organic ingredients for their range of beauty products.
With this ethos at the heart of everything they do, they have created a range of high performing products from waste ingredients like used coffee grounds, fruit stones and chai spices. This is not only a great way to reduce waste but also the materials that are saved and being used to make UpCircles range also have some incredible benefits for your skin. In particular, they are all high in natural antioxidants and vitamins which help protect your skin from UV and pollution damage.
What is the vision of Upcircle?
Upcircle's mission is to be a beauty brand that makes a difference. It strives to inspire and encourage people to make the right choices for themselves and the planet. To achieve this they ensure the products are competitively priced, high performing and take advantage of upcycled ingredients which demonstrate that the beauty industry can be more sustainable. UpCircle products are all inclusive - they are body positive, gender neutral, represent all ages and encourage diversity. Their vision encompasses passion for sustainable beauty for all and always will. UpCircle has continued to build on their message of sustainability by packaging their products in an eco-friendly and where possible plastic-free way. This means 99% of their packaging is completely plastic-free and the remaining 1% can be sent back to them to be re-used or recycled.