Evolve – Rose Quartz Facial Polish
£13.00 – £22.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from £3.25 with More info
The Evolve Rose Quartz Facial Polish has a gentle formula which combines both Organic Rosehip Oil to help fight the signs of ageing by promoting cellular renewal, and Organic Hibiscus Extract which helps to break down dead skin cells and prevent future breakouts, meaning this organic face scrub leaves your skin nourished and crystal clear.
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% Natural & 47.5% Organic
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Made in the UK
- This gentle exfoliating Rose Quartz Facial Polish from Evolve is packed full of natural ingredients to help buff away dead skin cells, unclog pores and improve the appearance of scarring.
Quartz Crystal Particles – As well as helping to buff away dead skin cells and unclog pores, the benefits of Quartz particles don’t stop at exfoliation. This incredible stone has traditionally been thought to encourage people to open up their hearts and experience feelings of peace, trust and harmony as part of their journey towards self love.
Rosehip Oil – This natural source of retinol is rich in essential fatty acids omega-6 and omega-3. This means that Rosehip Oil benefits include helping to fight signs of ageing, promote cellular renewal, and improve the appearance of scars whilst keeping skin nourished and hydrated.
Organic Hibiscus Extract – The natural acids in Hibiscus have a gentle exfoliating effect on your skin, helping to purify skin by breaking down dead skin cells and promoting cellular renewal, which can all help to prevent future breakouts and even your skin tone, leaving it clear, calm and glowing. Hibiscus is also rich in antioxidants which help to protect against free radical damage and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Gently massage into your dry face using small circular motions, once you’re ready to reveal clear and cleansed skin, simply add water to turn the exfoliating facial scrub into a dreamy pink cleansing milk, which is easily rinsed away clean.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Parfum (Naturally Derived Fragrance), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water), Sucrose Palmitate, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene.
Evolve Beauty harnesses the power of plants for their active ingredients including natural retinol from rosehips, coconut peptides, natural exfoliants and fruit acids to create products with uplifting scents, delicious textures and effective results. Evolve beauty grew from its founders passion for organic skincare, Laura has carefully sourced and developed each of the products and formulated the range using plant butters, botanical oils and superfoods. Evolve has been designed to make it easy for people to take small steps towards being healthier and greener in everyday life. Evolve beauty formulate all their products with organic and natural ingredients, trusting that these ingredients are better for our body and our skin than the synthetic alternatives.
All Evolve’s products are handmade in small batches at their artisan studio in Hertfordshire (United Kingdom) this helps ensure the freshness of their ingredients and preserve the antioxidant properties in the natural oils, butters and extracts.
Not only are Evolve passionate about the ingredients that are used in their natural and organic products, they are also environmentally conscious when it comes to packaging their products. They use recycled glass and card packaging as put as possible and their PET bottles are made of 75% recycled plastics and they are fully recyclable. All of the Evolve cosmetics are 100% Vegan and 100% cruelty free and they aim to buy all of their natural and organic ingredients from fair trade and sustainable sources as close to their studio as possible, in order to keep their carbon footprint as low as possible.
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.
Join our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter & get get 10% off your first order!