Zero Waste Path – Sicilian Summer Vegan Candle
or 4 fortnightly payments of £6.00 with More info
The Zero Waste Path candles are hand poured in their small workshop using vegan, biodegradable soy wax, FSC certified wooden wicks and scented using exclusively their own blends of essential oils. Sicilian Summer is inspired by their home-country Italy, it’s a refreshing candle with a lemon scent and a hint of sage.
- Vegan Soy Wax
- 45-50 hours of burn time
The wooden wicks allow for slow clean burning and a fantastic light crackling sound, they are made with FSC certified wood and these amazing crackling wicks are even patented (Pat. www.lumetique.com/patents)!
Please note that each candle is handmade and hand-poured using natural ingredients, so slight variations in appearance, scent and performance may occur.
Soy Wax, Lemon Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Sage Essential Oil.
Allergens: Citral, d-Limonene
1. On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool, an even melt pool is essential for a perfect burning candle! On the other burns only light the candle for 2 hours maximum each time
2. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. To do this it should be sufficient to remove the burnt wood from the top of the wick
3. Glass may become hot during use so be careful! Extinguish the candle when there’s 5mm of wax remaining and do not relight it
4. Remove any leftovers, wash the jar and reuse it or return it (clean)!
– Glass jars, frosted with vegan paint
– Wooden lids with a silicone liner, the logo is branded by us with a UK-made electric branding iron
– The scent label is made of 80% recycled paper, 20% FSC paper, while the round CLP label at the bottom is made of 100% recycled paper. The labels are vegan, made in the UK and shipped to us plastic-free
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects (due to having scent). Keep out of reach of children.
If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Contains: Eucalyptol, alpha-Pinene, beta-Pinene, I-Limonene.
We love that Zero Waste Path have sustainability at the heart of everything they do. They look at every aspect when creating a product from the ingredients, the production, energy used and shipping. All this is to make sure that every product is as sustainable as possible. Their handmade products are formulated with simple natural ingredients. All are palm oil-free, vegan, plastic-free and produced with a circular mentality. Their 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner bar is a personal favourite of mine. They are perfect for those that have previously struggled with shampoo bars in the past. That is because these shampoo & conditioner bars do not need any transition period or acid rinse, you can just use them straight away. They are super easy to use and also great if you find washing your hair a bit of a chore, like me!
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.