Zao – Nail Polish
or 4 fortnightly payments of £2.88 with More info
The Zao nail polishes offer you a more natural approach to the conventional products. Inspired by plants the formula still dries quickly, has a very good coverage and an excellent hold. Enhancing and adding shine to your nails.
- Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Palm Oil Free
Get the things you love today and pay for them later, interest free!
Our instant approval process has no impact on your credit score.
Pay over time
Pay in 4 equal instalments over 90 days, with the first made when ordering.
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped without delay - no waiting!
Pay no interest on your purchases and no fees if you pay on time.
What you need to SplitPay
- Own a UK debit or credit card *1
- A UK mobile phone number
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be a UK resident
How to SplitPay
- Shop as normal and proceed to checkout
- Select SplitPay as your payment method
- Login to your SplitPay account, or signup for an instant approval decision
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you and your instalments will be deducted automatically when due. Easy!
Zao’s formula is composed between 74% to 84 %* ingredients from natural origin, including corn, potatoes, manioc and wheat. These nail polishes have been created without any toxic ingredients and enriched in silica from bamboo oil.
* % varies according to the shade
Organic water-based nail polishes chip and flake very easily, so Zao has devised a nail polish that enjoys the quality of traditional nail polishes but without the toxic chemicals, resulting in an effective and long-lasting nail polish that does not compromise your health.
- Dibutylphthalate (Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
- Toluene (Neurotoxic. Its vapors may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression.)
- Formaldehyde (Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as “category 3 carcinogen” (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.)
- Xylene (Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapors may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.)
- Colophony (rosin) (Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitization are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.)
- Synthetic Camphor (Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.)
Ingredients List (INCI):
"8 FREE" NAIL POLISHES (references 663-665) (F1): BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE ANHYDRIDE / TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE / GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT / HELIANTHUS ANNUUS CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, SILICA, TIN OXIDE. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): CI 15850 CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 77000, CI 77007, CI 77266, CI 77491,CI 77499, CI 77510,CI 77742, CI 77891, CI77163.
INGREDIENTS NAIL POLISH (EXCEPT 659): BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ISOSORBIDE DICAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS SAP EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, SILICA, ETOCRYLENE. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER), CI 77266 (BLACK 2), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77019 (MICA), CI 74160 (PIGMENT BLUE 15), CI 74260 (PIGMENT GREEN 7), CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30), CI 15880 (RED 34 LAKE), CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 77861 (TIN OXIDE), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE).INGREDIENTS NAIL POLISH 659: BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ISOSORBIDE DICAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS SAP EXTRACT, SILICA, TOCOPHEROL, CI 77266 (BLACK 2), CI 74160 (PIGMENT BLUE 15), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 15880 (RED 34 LAKE), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE).
Apply one or two coats of nail polish, depending on the desired effect. Use 636 Top & Base Coat to extend the life of your nail polish and to create a glossy finish.
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.
Join our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter & get get 10% off your first order!