UpCircle – Coffee Body Scrub with Peppermint
or 4 fortnightly payments of £3.75 with More info
Peppermint and Coffee Exfoliating Body Scrub with sea salt, eucalyptus and coconut oil helps buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. Blended with shea butter to moisturise and soothe the skin post-scrub.
- Created with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Aluminium tube
- Certified organic & 100% natural
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
Use this scrub as part of your bathing routine, blended with a shea butter and coconut oil base it will leave your skin feeling hydrated and moisturised. Infused with peppermint and eucalyptus oils to stimulate the senses. Formulated with Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops it gently exfoliates the skin whilst the the caffeine stimulates blood flow and minimises the appearance of cellulite. Coffee grounds also contain high levels of antioxidants which help minimise the appearance and signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles. This scrub is blended with raw shea butter to nourish and soothe this skin whilst it gently buffs the skin. Shea butter is a skin superfood extracted from the seed of the African Karite tree, it is naturally high in Vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids which provide intense moisturisation to the skin. This scrub really packs a punch with a blend of peppermint and eucalyptus oils which combine to create a refreshing herbal scent that gives your skin a revitalising boost and is also excellent for clearing congestion and sinuses.
Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp skin in circular motions. Leave for a few moments before washing off with water. This scrub can be used up to three times per week.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed
There is just so much to love about UpCircle and their beauty range. They are pioneers when it comes to making sustainable, low waste, natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare. The circular economy sits at the heart of what they do. By upcycling products that would have normally gone to waste or have been disgarded and transforming them into natural and organic beauty products.
From this vision, they have created a range of high performing products from waste ingredients like used coffee grounds, fruit stones and chai spices. This is a great way to reduce waste but not only that, the materials that are saved and being used to make UpCircles range also have some incredible benefits for your skin. In particular, they are all high in natural antioxidants and vitamins which help protect your skin from UV and pollution damage.
It doesn’t just stop there. UpCircle has continued to build on their message of sustainability creating packaging for their products that is also eco-friendly and plastic-free where possible. This means 99% of their packaging is completely plastic-free and the remaining 1% can be sent back to them to be re-used or recycled.
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.