Skin & Tonic – Calm Balm
or 4 fortnightly payments of £3.25 with More info
The Calm Balm is Skin & Tonic’s bestselling jar full of zen! Leave stressful days and sleepless nights behind as you breathe in the soothing scents of lavender, chamomile and calendula. Perfect for calming the body too, this buttery-soft aromatherapy balm melts blissfully into your skin to soothe irritation and dryness.
- Made with just 7 natural ingredients
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Certified Organic by COSMOS
- Palm Oil Free
- Free From Parabens
- 100% Natural, 95% Organic
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for all skin types
The Skin & Tonic Calm Balm soothes the senses during times of stress and helps relax the body and mind whilst the natural formula nourishes, soothes and protects sensitive skin. The buttery balm reduces dryness, redness, inflammation and irritation.
Skin & Tonic’s less is more approach guarantees great results in the gentlest possible way. By paring back your routine, their selfcare solutions allow your skin to breathe and your mind to pause.
Soothing calendula is great for nourishing and hydrating dry skin. It reduces redness and inflammation, minimises scars, and can help to give relief from skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis.
Roman Chamomile Flower Oil
Chamomile oil is another natural anti-inflammatory that soothes and nurtures dry skin. Breathing in its delicate scent also calms the nervous system, relaxing you during times of stress.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil is a star aromatherapy ingredient. Well-known for its calming properties, it helps to deeply relax your body and mind to prepare you for a great night’s sleep.Shea ButterLoaded with beneficial fatty acids and vitamins, silky-soft shea butter nourishes dry skin and helps to lock in moisture.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil*
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*
Allergens: Linalol, Limonene, Geraniol.
- When you’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed, rub some Calm Balm between your hands, cup them over your nose and breathe in deeply.
- Before you go to sleep, massage some Calm Balm into your wrists, neck and temples.
- Massage Calm Balm into your skin to relieve dryness, redness and irritation.
- Use Calm Balm before and after yoga to help deepen your practice.
- Apply a layer Calm Balm to sensitive skin to protect it from cold weather.
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.