Nathalie Bond – Bloom Liquid Soap
or 4 fortnightly payments of £3.05 with More info
The Nathalie Bond liquid soap is formulated using high-quality botanicals to naturally and gently cleanse skin. The creamy low-lather formula is great for all skin types and is delicately scented with essential oils. Bloom is a floral blend of rose geranium, palmarosa with a touch of earthy patchouli.
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% Natural & 25% Organic
- Free from SLS, SLES, parabens and artificial fragrances
- Made in the UK
The Nathalie Bond Bloom Liquid Soap is a caring hand wash for everybody. Silky smooth in texture, our caring liquid hand soap is a beautiful blend of organic vegetable oil and mood-boosting essential oils. The soap is free from SLS, SLES, parabens and artificial fragrances and can be used by even the most sensitive hands. These liquid soap comes in a recyclable glass bottle and will help you reduce the plastic in your home. So why not keep one in the kitchen, the bathroom and also in the shower.
aqua (water), potassium oleate**, potassium cocoate**, glycerin*, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, potassium citrate, citric acid, citral, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool, farnesol.
+component of essential oils * organic ingredients ** made using organic ingredients.
1. Wet hands with clean warm water and apply a generous amount of soap
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Be sure to lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3. Scrub for 30 seconds using a nail brush if necessary.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water and dry.
5. Apply a small amount of Nathalie Bond Balm.
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.