Lyonsleaf – Zinc and Calendula Cream
or 4 fortnightly payments of £2.74 with More info
Soothes, calms and repels moisture
Made with pure plant oils, beeswax, mineral ingredients (zinc), home grown herbs and nothing else.
Key ingredients: Calendula, Zinc Oxide, Babassu Oil, Beeswax, Borage Oil. 95% organic / wild harvest / mineral
- Calms and hydrates irritated skin
- Rebalances skin that is prone to produce excess sebum
- Creates a barrier to protect skin from moisture damage.
- Unfragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
- Cruelty Free
Out of stock
Lyonsleaf Zinc and Calendula Cream contains the same amount of calming Calendula as our original Calendula Cream and our Calendula and Marshmallow Balm. It also contains Zinc Oxide (found in calamine lotion), it is unfragranced and is a nut oil free formulation (although it may contain nut oil traces). Zinc oxide is rumoured to reduce excess sebum production (be aware some people find it drying)
It also forms a breathable, protective and moisture repellent barrier (be warned! – it’s so good it wont easily wash off of clothes or cloth nappies).
- Skin prone to perioral dermatitis, acne and rosacea
- Skin prone to break outs
- Skin prone to nappy rash
- Skin affected by insect bites, nettle rash etc
- Any skin in need of TLC
- Any skin that needs protecting from moisture damage.
Note – this is not a sterile product and it contains no antimicrobial preservatives. Caution should be exercised around broken skin especially if the immune system is compromised. it should not be used on broken skin of infants under 3 years.
PART OF THE LYONSLEAF WATERLESS SKINCARE REVOLUTION
- No nasties – 100% Natural – water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness – made with 100% active ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas mean smaller pots that use less packaging and resources.
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using ethically sourced ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.