Lani – Blue Mint Facial Cleanser
or 4 fortnightly payments of £4.50 with More info
The first of its kind…
Smelling like a creamy, oaty, minty milkshake and turning a magical blue foam on contact with water this cleanser is unlike any other. Made with a unique & beautifying blend of purifying clay, soothing oats, hydrating coconut and antioxidant rich blue spirulina it gently removes impurities, toxins and light make up. Skin is left feeling incredibly clean, clear and smooth.
- Cruelty Free & Vegan Friendly
- Natural Ingredients
- Plastic Free & Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Free from Parabens, Silicones & Synthetic Fragrances
- Leaves skin super clean yet never stripped
- Coconut derived foam gently lifts away impurities, toxins and light make-up
- Balances troubled complexions with soothing oats
- Anti-oxidant powerhouse blue spirulina feeds skin vital nutrients
- Turns a magical blue upon activation with water
- Smells like a creamy, minty milkshake
How do I use the Blue Mint Facial Cleanser? Pour around 1 tsp. of powder into the palm of your hand, slowly add water to activate and gently massage into skin in circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. How often should I use it? Blue Mint can be used daily. How many uses can I get out of one jar? Around 20-40 uses. Does it expire? Since we use no preservatives we recommend you use the cleanser within 6 months. Avoid getting water in your jar to preserve freshness and extend the shelf life. Can I use it on all skin types? Yes, it's suitable for all skin types.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Kaolin (White Clay) Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour Blue Spirulina/Phycocyanin Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil* Limonene** Linalool** *Organic ingredient ** Naturally occurring in essential oils
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.