Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation Refill
or 4 fortnightly payments of £8.49 with More info
“One of the Best Beauty and Wellness Products to Stock Up On This Spring” – Forbes.com
Trust Jane Iredale mineral foundation to look like your skin, only better.
- Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
- Cruelty Free & Vegan Friendly
- Reef Safe
- Gluten Free
Get the things you love today and pay for them later, interest free!
Our instant approval process has no impact on your credit score.
Pay over time
Pay in 4 equal instalments over 90 days, with the first made when ordering.
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped without delay - no waiting!
Pay no interest on your purchases and no fees if you pay on time.
What you need to SplitPay
- Own a UK debit or credit card *1
- A UK mobile phone number
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be a UK resident
How to SplitPay
- Shop as normal and proceed to checkout
- Select SplitPay as your payment method
- Login to your SplitPay account, or signup for an instant approval decision
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you and your instalments will be deducted automatically when due. Easy!
Jane Iredale PurePressed Base mineral foundation refill. Glide this weightless sheer matte foundation on for a look that’s just like your own skin, only better.
- A pressed mineral foundation that is slightly more sheer and matte than the loose powders.
- Made from micronized minerals, oil free and weightless.
- An SPF foundation, powder and concealer with broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection. Either SPF 20 or SPF 15 depending on shade. *
- Water resistant to 40 minutes.
- Contains antioxidants such as Pine Bark Extract and Pomegranate Extract (a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radical production caused by sun exposure).
- Goes well with their Refillable Compact
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Why does Jane Iredale describe their products as clean? Although all of their products aim to be as natural as possible, they did not feel that it was the correct term to for their products. The reason for this is because not everything that is natural is good for you! For example, there are hundreds of poisonous plants, naturally occurring heavy metals and a number of things that would irritate and damage our skin.
So instead, Jane Iredale felt clean beauty was a more accurate way to describe their products.
Clean Beauty to Jane Iredale means that all of their ingredients are described as being free from the elements that have the potential for harming and damaging our skin and our health. Additionally, they feel it describes how they aim to have minimal impact on our environment and on our communities through the processes they use to create their beautiful products.
Jane Iredale have spent a lot of time and effort finding an alternative preservative system so that all of their products can be free of parabens. They have also removed the use of talc and synthetic fragrance from their products as well as any other ingredients that are known to cause any irritation.
Jane Iredale make up uses a highly-sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments that allow your skin to breathe and function normally whilst wearing them as well as providing you with protection from air-borne pollutants. You’ll rarely need to touch-up during the day as all the products are crease and smear resistant! So whether you are using their Glow Time Full Coverage BB Cream, Circle/Delete Concealer or the Jane Iredale Liquid Mineral Foundation, you will be amazed by the staying power of their mineral makeup.
All shades except Cognac, Mahogany, Velvet, Bittersweet, Cocoa, Warm Brown Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.
Join our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter & get get 10% off your first order!