Conscious Skincare – Tea Tree Toner
or 4 fortnightly payments of £3.00 with More info
This Tea Tree toner / spritz is especially suited to oily, problem and combination skin types. It has antiseptic benefits which can help as a natural alternative in treating acne, spots and blemishes.
- Cruelty Free (Certified Leaping Bunny)
- Plastic Free Aluminium bottles available with spray pump
- Free from Parabens, Phtalates, Sodium Laureath Sulphate and Synthetic Fragrances
Out of stock
Tea Tree toner is beneficial for oily, problem skin types. It has a clean, uplifting scent with natural antiseptic properties. 100% pure with no added ingredients!
What are the benefits of Tea Tree Toner for your skin?
- The scent is 100% natural and has no added fragrance. Tea Tree floral water is produced by steam distillation.
- This face toner is cleansing and refreshing on your skin. It is also anti-fungal and a good natural choice for teenage skin.
- It is alcohol free! Most facial toners have added chemicals / alcohol which can be both drying and irritating.
- Suitable for oily, problem and combination skin types. Good for a quick spritz to help keep skin cleansed! The natural antibacterial properties help to keep your skin toned and clean without clogging pores.
- Tea tree toner is a good natural alternative for helping with acne, without irritating and drying your skin. It can also help regulate sebum production and reduce acne producing bacteria
Organic melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Water *
- Use mornings and at night, as required
- Press pump and apply toner to cotton pad, sweep over face to remove final traces of make up
- Alternatively, spray face using atomizer to refresh and revitalize skin at any time
Available with (or without) a pump and presented in plastic free 100ml epa linedaluminium bottles with biodegradable paper labels.
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.