This newly formulated Organic Shampoo is full of hair-loving active ingredients. These include pro-vitamin b5 and a cosmetic pre-biotic. Conscious Skincare carefully blend Cypress, Sage and Lavender essential oils to make this sulfate-free shampoo, great for natural hair care. These have wonderful benefits for hair and give a fresh and herbal fragrance.
Highly Commended in the 2018 Platinum Awards Natural and Organic Haircare Category. Also shortlisted in the highly competitive and prestigious 2018 Free From Skincare Awards.
‘This shampoo has a lovely fresh, earthy and invigorating scent and is suitable for all hair types. It left mine clean (without the squeakiness), refreshed and with a glossy shine – wonderful!’ by top natural beauty blogger Evelyn.
How will this natural shampoo work for your hair?
- This special blend contains a number of hair-loving essential oils including Cypress, Sage and Lavender. With a really fresh, stimulating and herbal fragrance we think you will love it!
- A key active ingredient is pro-vitamin b5 (d panthenol). This assists with nourishing your hair as it is also a great natural moisturizer. By creating a natural film on hair it also further helps to protect it from the rigours of modern life and pollution. Pro-vitamin b5 also helps swell the hair shaft which gives your hair volume and body.
- We have added a cosmetic pre-biotic (inulin) to work as a great conditioner for your scalp. It is a mixture of natural polysaccharides in liquid form which are food for the good bacteria present on the skin, whilst undesirable bacteria cannot process it. By helping friendly bacteria this also acts to restore a natural balance to your skin.
- Jojoba oil is used in this organic shampoo as it is full of nutrients including vitamins E and B. These help hydrate and retain moisture levels in your hair follicles without leaving residues. This oil also acts as a serum improving the health and shininess of hair.
Try Conscious Skincare’s Cypress and Sage Natural Hair Conditioner as the perfect partner to our Organic Shampoo.
- Lavender essential oil helps to soothe and moisturize your scalp, treat itchiness and calm hair. It also has antimicrobial properties which make it good for controlling dandruff. This versatile oil can also promote hair growth and help prevent hair loss. It is a relaxing scent and helps reduce stress and tension.
- Sage essential oil works by reducing product build up in your hair often caused by using mainstream chemical based products and styling treatments. Sage oil also assists in preventing hair loss and contains beneficial properties that help address dandruff and oily hair.
- Cypress essential oil has a uplifting fragrance which is calming and relaxing. It acts as an astringent, so Cypress oil makes your skin and hair follicles contract which helps prevent hair loss.
This all natural shampoo is perfect for all hair types. Presented in a beautiful 235ml Glass fully recyclable container with dispenser.
Cypress and Sage Shampoo is sulphate-free! It does not contain any of the harsh ingredients found in many shampoos known for causing irritation and scalp sensitivity. Please remember your skin absorbs as well as protects!
We have listed below a few examples of toxic ingredients often found in shampoos and conditioners –
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) – is as a commercial degreasing agent.
- Dioxane – connection to carcinogens confirmed in 1978. In 1985 the FDA requested that manufacturers to voluntarily limit dioxane levels in cosmetics to 10 parts per million. Independent testing has shown this has not happened.
- Diethanolamine (DEA) reacts with nitrite preservatives to create (NDEA), a known carcinogen. Recently found in 42% of all cosmetics according to a report in the US by the FDA. Shampoos have the highest concentrations.
- MSG – often found in shampoos, listed under amino acids, yeast extract, etc.
- Propylene Glycol – used in commercial products including antifreeze, paints, adhesives etc.
Please handle glass carefully! Place securely before use and avoid handling with wet hands.