Conscious Skincare – Enrich Day Moisturiser
or 4 fortnightly payments of £6.75 with More info
Enrich Day Moisturiser face cream is suitable for normal / combination skin types. Made with Organic fair-trade Shea butter, Organic Avocado oil to moisturise and Organic Lavender oil to tone.
- Vegan Friendly & Cruelty Free (Leaping Bunny)
- Plastic Free – Glass jar
- Natural Ingredients
- Free From Parabens, PEG’s, SLS, Phtalate, Triclosan & Synthetic Fragrances
- Palm Oil Free
This wonderfully nourishing Enrich Day Moisturiser has been carefully designed to help maintain and replenish normal / combination skin during the day with a light floral scent and a hint of rose.
Here’s how the fabulous natural ingredients help your skin;
- Organic fair trade Shea butter is the base ingredient for this face cream. Shea butter is a fabulous moisturiser as it is rich in vitamins A and E. Shea butter helps moisturise deep down to leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. It can also help protect skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation with mild natural SPF properties.
- Conscious Skincare added Organic Avocado oil because it deeply nourishes your skin and gives it a wonderful lustre.
- Avocado oil contains proteins, unsaturated fats, and omega-3 fatty acids. All of these qualities are highly beneficial for your skin. Sterolin is a natural substance contained in avocado oil which helps soften the skin and can reduce the incidence of age related spots. The antioxidants it contains (vitamins A, D and E) help with the skin suppleness and plumpness.
- Organic Lavender essential oil is added for its wonderful skin toning properties and Organic Geranium oil helps improve circulation whilst keeping your skin soft and supple.
Conscious Skincare’s creams do not contain water so you only need a very small quantity to moisturise your skin. A little goes a long way!
Using Conscious Skincare Enrich Day Moisturizer.Our creams are very rich therefore you only need a small amount to moisturize. Apply a pea size amount to clean skin and gently massage in. Apply more if required. Blot off any excess with clean tissue. All our creams are designed to melt on contact with your skin and in hot climates the cream may melt. If this should occur, simply place the cream in the fridge and allow it to cool. This does not impact the cream and it is fine to use.
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.