Conscious Skincare – Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil
or 4 fortnightly payments of £5.00 with More info
Organic Rosehip Oil is a wonderful all rounder. One of the best anti aging oils available and superb with numerous skin complaints.
- Cruelty Free (Certified Leaping Bunny)
- Plastic Free Aluminium bottles available with pump
- Free from Parabens, Phtalates, Sodium Laureath Sulphate and Synthetic Fragrances
Out of stock
Conscious Skincare’s Organic Rosehip Oil is fantastic at addressing many skin problems. Awarded a ‘Best Buy’ in the Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards.
This is an amazing skincare product, with a well deserved reputation. Organic Rosehip Oil is a wonderful face oil with anti aging properties. It can also benefit numerous skin complaints.
What are the benefits of Rosehip Oil?
- It is the only oil which contains retinoic acid (Vitamin A) which is very effective in skin cell regeneration. This helps prevent skin aging and improves skin elasticity. Rosehip Oil also has a high Vitamin C content. This nutrient helps stimulate collagen and benefits your skin with skin brightening properties. This helps give a more youthful, radiant, glowing complexion.
- Organic Rosehip Oil is a ‘dry oil’ with a great consistency. It is a rich amber-gold colour and absorbs quickly without leaving an oily residue. Rosehip Oil helps to soothe fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the mouth and eyes.
- Numerous other benefits of Rosehip Oil include healing skin damaged by the sun, scars and repairing skin tissue. Conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis can also benefit. Redness and inflammation are reduced.
- This natural oil is great for many skin types including oily, combination, sensitive or mature skin. It helps balance skin with large pores. Rosehip is safe to apply directly to your skin and can be used as an alternative facial moisturiser. Try a few drops at night!
- Conscious Skincare’s cold pressed Rosehip Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association, ensuring the highest amount of active ingredients are contained. A good amount of Vitamin E is important as it has antioxidant benefits. A rich linolenic acid content (important skin nutrient) complements this further, promoting healthy skin. The high antioxidant content of Organic Rosehip Oil helps to prevent oxidative stress and the aging process.
- Rosehip seed oil can be used to help with stretch marks both during and after pregnancy. One study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science found that women who used products containing rosehip oil during pregnancy did not experience stretch marks as often.
The eco friendly aluminium EPA lined bottle is a great size for travel. It is available without a pump – making it a great plastic free alternative. Also has 100% biodegradable paper label!
Conscious Skincare’s oil is Certified Organic and 100% Pure. It is also Cold pressed to ensure the highest amount of beneficial properties are retained. If heat is used during the processing it can reduce or destroy the key active ingredients.
lavandula angustifolia floral water*
Using Conscious Skincare Lavender Flower Hydrolat.Use mornings and at night, as required Press pump and apply hydrolat to cotton pad Sweep over face to remove final traces of make up Alternatively, spray face using atomizer to refresh and revitalize skin Can also be applied directly to irritated skin, insect bites and minor burns Can be used to help sooth an irritated scalp
Be Kind Beauty is a one stop shop for all of your cruelty free, vegan and ethical beauty products. We stock more than 1300 cruelty free products with plastic free options as well, including shampoos and conditioners, foundations and blushers, mascaras and eye shadow, moisturisers and serums, with everything else in-between.