This fabulous Body Wash for Men is great for all-over use. We have formulated this wash using a natural Castile Soap base. In addition a number of key active ingredients help cleanse and condition both skin and hair.
Conscious Skincare’s Absolute Shower won ‘Gold’ in the Janey Loves Platinum Awards 2017 Mens Category. It also won in the 2018 Free From Skincare Awards;
“Cleansed and refreshed skin very well. It also worked well on my hair and did not leave any greasiness. Very easy to rinse off. A lovely body wash which works well, leaves my skin feeling comfortable and has a lovely fresh spicy scent which makes it distinctive amongst other body washes. My wife liked the scent so much that she kept using it!” – Judges comment.
How will this Natural Body Wash for Men work for you?
- We think you will absolutely love this alluring new fragrance! Carefully blended with a number of wonderful essential oils including Amyris, Bergamot, Cinnamon and Frankincense.
- By using a natural soap base, it works without drying your skin out. The natural and organic ingredients cleanse your skin with a gentle foaming action.
- We have added Jojoba Oil to this body wash as it is rich in Vitamin E. This helps to nourish and moisturize your skin. Jojoba oil is also a great hair oil, helping to nourish hair and benefit your scalp.
- Amyris essential oil is calming and helps to reduce stress and tension.
- Cinnamon oil has a spicy fragrance and great antimicrobial properties. It is understood to have been used by grave robbers in the 15th century to help protect against the plague! Another feature of this oil is that it helps with circulation and is a natural aphrodisiac.
- We included the wonderful fragrance of Bergamot essential oil as it also acts as a natural serum to tame frizzy and stray hair strands.
- Frankincense essential oil has great astringent benefits which helps to tone and lifts skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
It is also great for hair!
- Another key active ingredient is d-panthenol (pro vitamin B5). Panthenol is present in all living cells, which makes it a great natural ingredient for skincare. When panthenol is applied to your skin it converts to pantothenic acid. This acid is easily absorbed by the skin, helping it to retain moisture deep within the skins tissues. It is very moisturising, and can assist in soothing dry skin. It can also protect normal skin from the drying effects of detergents.
- In addition d-panthenol has a number of beneficial properties for hair care. It is a wonderful moisturizing ingredient, creating a natural film on your hair to help protect it. Also when it is left on the hair for a few minutes, it swells the hair shaft which helps give your hair more volume and body.
‘Let’s start with one of the nicest smelling shower gels ever, as well as the most nicely presented!’ Read the full review on the fabulous blog ‘Of Beauty and Nothingness‘.
This organic body wash for men avoids the use of any of the harsh ingredients found in many mainstream products and is great for face, body, hair and hands.